Free Electricity

Receive free electricity, possibly for life. All you have to do is sign up to be a witness and attend an event at a sports stadium near you to see a demonstration that may prove that the technology exists to provide North America with a low cost, non-polluting electric energy solution.

Agreement to Receive Free Electricity

I have been offered the opportunity to sign up for a free registration to get an allotment of electricity for free. Please accept this application to sign me up for the free registration to get an allotment of 26,000 kWh of electricity for each and every year that you can sell the excess electricity from a generator to be built on my behalf. I understand that I will get this free electricity only after a successful demonstration of the technology, and for as long as the excess electricity produced by the unit built for me can be sold by ITEC. I also understand in order to receive this allotment I (or my appointee) must actually attend the successful free electricity demonstration closest to my home when I am notified to do so at some time in the future. The demonstration shall be held as soon as possible after 1.6 million witnesses have been recruited nationwide. I will never be asked to pay anything.

The Christian owned electric company through the non-profit Kings and Priests program, has pledged to give 100% of its profits to support such causes like drug rehabilitation, environmental issues, ending abortion, ending child abuse, and others. I am given the option to choose which cause I wish to support. In addition, I will also be given the opportunity (not obligation) to sign up nine of my/our friends and loved ones after a successful demonstration to allow them to also stop paying energy bills. Of course this is all predicated on the success of the demonstrations.

The list of persons who fill out this form will NOT be used for any other purpose than to invite the person(s) named to attend a future demonstration of a free electricity technology when possible.